If you are a business owner in the Waco, TX metro area, you know too well the struggles of finding adequate storage space for your business. Once you find a great place to run your business, you can outgrow it quickly! Although this can certainly be a good problem to have, you might need the space you’re using to store stock, equipment, or files as an extra workspace. Then what do you do? You start looking for other options. And when you do, there is only one choice, Downtown Storage!
Why is Downtown Storage your best option for Business Storage? There are plenty of reasons!
1. Location. We are conveniently located downtown on Franklin Avenue with quick and easy access to the entire Waco area. We’re a convenient place to stop while you’re running your business errands.
2. Climate Controlled. All our units are inside, out of the heat and cold (when is it ever that cold in Waco). This provides extra protection for your stored items. A controlled climate helps avoid cracking, fading, drying out, mold, mildew, rust, melting, warping and more!
3. Controlled Access. No one can access your unit from outside our building because they have to make it through our main door first, and this makes theft very unlikely.
4. Simple billing. Pay with a credit card, check or we can send you an invoice.
4. Additional Services. Including:
We’re confident that we’re the best option for your commercial storage needs in Waco. Whether you’re located in Waco, Bellmead, Beverly Hills, Woodway, Robinson, Hewitt, or another community in the area, we’re eager to accommodate you. Contact us today!
*Additional Fees Apply